I might not be as cute as the day you saw me and picked me up in the pet shop.
No more of those innocent eyes and bouncing around that makes the whole family laughs.
But what I want for X'mas .................... is love.
I do not need all your time in the world.
When I call out to you when you come home from work, please do not ask me to - shut up.
When I jump at you to want to kiss you, please do not "shoo" me away.
Please let me wait outside the bathroom door when you are showering.
Can you please pat me a little when I come over to you while you are watching TV?
Can you bring me out for a walk once in a while because I'd love to see the sun too.
Sometimes, when you look at me just for a while, it's enough to make me happy.
I get very sad when I "call out to you" to tell you something but you yelled at me, "Quiet you naughty boy!".
I'd rather you shout at me or even punish me than to ignore me totally for days.
Please......I love you and I hope to be loved by you too........even when I am old and ugly......I did not choose to be a dog.
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!! Woof Woof!!
No comments:
Post a Comment